RE: lists and other facts and rules in RDF

From: Robert E. Kent <rekent@ontologos.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:40:23 -0700
To: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: <connolly@w3.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
FYI. Several years ago, while workling on the WAVE project and designing the
OML/CKML markup languages, I modeled various common data structures such as
stacks, queues, lists, etc. The old page appears on the ontologos site at
[http://www.ontologos.org/OML/DataStructures-AlgebraicSemantics.html].

Robert

Robert E. Kent
rekent@ontologos.org