for users of DIA

From: James Uther <James.Uther@F-Secure.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:40:21 +0000
To: "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi All,

I had need of an RDF diagram editor (mainly for small examples in my PhD
thesis). I came up with a really simple hack for DIA > 0.80 and thought
I'd pass it on.

It's just a sheet that reuses some standard objects. Save it as
~/.dia/sheets/RDF.sheet or similar.

<?xml version="1.0"?> <!-- -*- xml -*- -->

<sheet xmlns="http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia-sheet-ns">
  <name>RDF</name>
  <description>Objects to draw RDF Diagrams.</description>
  <contents>
    <object name="Flowchart - Box">
      <description>An RDF Literal</description>
    </object>
    <object name="Flowchart - Ellipse">
      <description>An RDF Resource</description>
    </object>
    <object name="FS - Flow">
      <description>Attribute Link</description>
    </object>
 </contents>
</sheet>

Of course it is only good for simple production of small diagrams. A
real editor would read + write RDF, have constructs for containers and
rdfs attributes, and so forth.

anyway, enjoy.

--
James Uther                         www.F-Secure.com
F-Secure Corporation        Senior Software Engineer

     Securing the Mobile, Distributed World