RDF storing URLs

From: tomi <tomi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:29:12 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi to all the RDF group,

My name' s Antonio Provenzano, student at UniversitÓ Cattolica in Milan.
I' m working on a project to crawl all the university' s HTML pages and
index them into a RDF database, making it searchble by an internal search
engine.

I would like more informations about previous projects to understand how to
search the results stored in the RDF database, and how to make them not
hieracly indexed, only showing a standard search results page (as in a
common search engine).

Thanks for the help