Re: RDF Frequently Asked Questions: input needed

From: Perry A. Caro <caro@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:27:25 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Ron Daniel wrote:
> I like that, but it may be that the answers
> should be credited to individuals when they express personal
> opinions.

I didn't intend for my personal answers to be taken as the consensus or
official answers.  They were just FYI as to what I say to people when they
ask me.  There is no need to credit me with anything.

> Second, I'd like to suggest a modification of his answer on the
> DTD question.

I completely agree with Ron's suggestion, and wish I had thought to say
something similar. :-)

Perry