RE: RDF Queries?

Thanks for the pointer to the W3C Query workshop.
I have a copy of the proceedings and checked out
most of the work that seemed relavant before
I began.

I also checked out a couple of schema based query languages
such as OQL. These did quite suit my needs.

I ended up doing something tuned to matching patterns
in a labeled, directed graph (RDF's fundamental data
model). Any pointers to graph based query languages
would be especially appreactiated.

Franklin

http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/queryservice.html
http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/enabling.html

The W3C has just announced the formation of an XML Query Working Group
(http://www.w3.org/XML/Activity.html#role), but I suspect this group will
initially be focused on a general XML query language.

-Daniel

Daniel Lipkin
Senior Architect
Saba