Re: a questioin on use of RDF

From: Sankar Virdhagriswaran <sv@crystaliz.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:09:50 -0400
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> Are yu thinking of something like dublin core, but more particularly
> informative about the publisher/author of the site?
>
> Charles McCN

That is right. Both in concept and in simplicity. Dublin core is about
documents with the assumption that folks are interested in knowing about
meta properties of that document as it affects the act of publishing that
document (my interpretation, apologies if I have missed some thing more
fundamental). But, what I am after is about the 'agent'.

Sankar

PS: Reason I did not say publisher/author is because that seems like a
property of the agent - but such hair splitting is for later.