Re: annotating XML documents

From: Stefan Decker <stefan@DB.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:14:31 -0800
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

due to request: you can download the Michael Schenks
diploma thesis "Ontology-based semantic Annotation of XML"
from my (minimalistic) homepage:

It uses the ontobroker-annotation language, which is conceptually similar
to RDF (triple, basically).
The design goals were:
         a) Tags and Terms in the ontology are unrelated
         b) Annotation should be minimal and not influence the document

Warning: Document was not proofread by a native speaker....
(But it seems to be English :-)