ANNOUNCE: perl RDF parser/visualizer: W3C-Rdf-RdfParser-0.94

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:57:04 -0500
Well, it's been a dog's age since I announced a version of the
RdfParser so it's time to send out the work in progress. I don't have
time to do much of an announcement so here are some brief notes:

  Stores RDF statements in an ephemoral DB or a SQL database.
  Algernon-like query mechanism.
  Has expanded rdf_browser with views and queries and stuff like that.
  Has poor documentation. Post mail if you have questions, CC lists if
  others will be interested.

Goals for V1.0:
  Adequate documentation
  Finalized API
  Changed filenames - eg W3C::Rdf::MysqlDB is not limited to MySQL.
  Diff collator/viewer for comparing graphs.

Location: http://www.w3.org/1999/02/26-modules/

Windows Installation:
  using ppm:
    set repository W3C http://www.w3.org/1999/02/26-modules/