Generic Properties and Specific Classes

From: Ron Lake <rlake@galdosinc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:02:46 +0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

One thing that has bothered me about the rdfs is the assignment of
properties to classes via rdfs:domain.  Suppose I have very generic
properties such as in the Dublin core .. now I want these to be
properties of some very domain specific classes.  Can I put these domain
statements anywhere or do they have to be part of the Property
definition ?  If they are part of the property definition than we are
toast since the whole world would need to update the generic property