Re: RDF API 1.0 Draft / signing RDF content

From: <R.van.Dort@Everest.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:56:56 +0100
To: Danny Ayers <Danny.Ayers@highpeak.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Danny,

my remark on RDF being 'meant to be for serialization' may be a bit too
compact ("kort door de bocht" in plain Dutch), focusing on the syntax and
doing no right to the underlying model. A couple of weeks ago we mailed on
the subject of relational database as the preferred implementation for
large volume persistent RDF models and I am still looking forward to the
first proper implementation (I know, work is going on...).
With this remark I wanted to stress the different aspects connected to
(large scale) persistent, RDF-model-aware data-bases and the
interoperability aspects.