Implementations

From: Ora Lassila <ora.lassila@research.nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:46:02 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hi all RDFers [sp?],

"Ralph R. Swick" wrote:
> In other words, the agenda for this interest group is wide open;
> the group will be what you, the participants, make it.

In my mind, the deployment of a new standard heavily depends on the
availability of quality implementations. Let us therefore discuss
implementations, what's going on, what already exists, what should be
done, who is interested in doing what, etc.

I am pleased that this discussion forum has been established.

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila, <ora.lassila@research.nokia.com>
Agent Technology, Nokia Research Center / Boston