Jena RDF via Velocity experience in Simile?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 00:41:08 +0100
To: www-rdf-dspace@w3.org

I understand folk here might have some experience
exposing (read/write?) access to RDF/Jena in the
Velocity (http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/) environment.

Some folks are trying to work with FOAF RDF in a
Java (bean-oriented) context and I'd like to be able to
point them at prior work using Velocity. If anyone here
has experience with this, notes on pros/cons etc., I'd be
very grateful for pointers or summary...

thanks for any advice,

Dan