RE: Logistics for Thursday's 1100 EST / 1600 GMT meeting

> Subject: Logistics for Thursday's 1100 EST / 1600 GMT meeting

> *AHEAD OF THE MEETING* you need to go to http://hp.webex.com/,
> click on "New User?" on the left hand nav bar, then "Download
> installer" and follow the instructions to install the client
> on your machine.  This should work on Windows, Macs and Linux.

For the Mac users, last time we tried this, it didn't work with Safari.
Webex is meant to work with Netscape, so I suggest try that. I don't know
about Netscape. Perhaps if Stefano is around today we can have a test run?

cheers

Mark Butler
Research Scientist
HP Labs Bristol