DSpace + updated history, Joseki on simile.mit.edu

From: Tansley, Robert <robert.tansley@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:17:28 -0800
To: " (www-rdf-dspace@w3.org)" <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>
Cc: haystack@MIT.EDU

I've installed DSpace with the history system update and Joseki on simile.mit.edu.  It's all non-SSL for easy access to the Joseki data.  It hardly has any data in it -- I just set myself up as an admin, created a community and collection, and submitted a simple item.

The UI is http://simile.mit.edu:8080/dspace/

The Joseki server base URL is http://simile.mit.edu:8080/rdfserver

The History data is available via the model:
http://simile.mit.edu:8080/rdfserver/DSpaceHistory

It should be pretty easy to load the corpora using Mark's LoadDb class.  I can do it, or someone give me a mail and I'll sort you out with the passwords/configs etc.

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624