RE: SIMILE PI phone conference, 11-Feb-04 1100 EDT/1600 BST

Hi all,

My regrets; I've been assigned to work on a brainstorming effort at restructuring the management at labs, and will be busy Thursday mornings 8-12 for the next five weeks.  If anyone needs input from me for the meetings I'd be happy to provide any before, and get actions after.

Cheers,
-kls