Re: SIMILE PI phone conference, 11-Feb-04 1100 EDT/1600 BST

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:47:35 -0500
To: "Stephen J. Garland" <garland@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc: "(www-rdf-dspace@w3.org)" <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>

Stephen J. Garland wrote:

> Attached is a rough outline for a talk about Simile at Cannes.  Please
> send me reactions (or give them to me in the phone conference tomorrow).

I very much like the style, precise, open and up to the point.

We shouldn't be afraid to say where things are sketchy and where things
are promising and where things are not.

Anyway, I think eric's opinion about the things that people would be
mostly impressionable about would be of great help

[I understand that Eric is probably going thru a shitload of things
since RDF/OWL became recommendations yesterday]

--
Stefano.