RE: SIMILE PI phone conference, 15-Apr-04 1100 EDT/1600 BST

Boo, it is late breaking but I will be on a plane to LA tomorrow at 11a EDT and so must send my regrets as well.

I'd like to see the milestones converge - I have some feedback from Martin Merry and Nick Wainwright on the milestones that I will send in a separate note before the call.

- Mick