Re: Demonstrator Script

Hi Mark

There is a workshop next week (Tues 23rd September) on the use of images in
teaching and learning from a JISC funded project
(http://filter.ac.uk/workshops/), in Bristol (UK). Filter aims to help
develop good practice in the use of images in HE/FE sector and conducted
quite a lot of background research (e.g. on metadata standards, how users
describe image content and image types...)and focus group type activity. So
the event is likely to be attended by people interested in integrating
image database content with Virtual Learning Environment type systems.

While the event is focused on the actual use of images in teaching and
learning, rather than any technical aspects, it might be a good place to
get practical context and reality check (from the end user end of things)
for the demo script?

Paul

--On 15 September 2003 18:01 +0100 "Butler, Mark"