Re: Presentation materials for tomorrows PI call - v.brief notes from CETIS/IMS meeting yesterday in London

Thanks for the write-up Paul. Very much appreciated.  I'd like to
compare notes on the  LOM/RDF binding activity
http://kmr.nada.kth.se/el/ims/ work at todays meeting given time.

Looks like it was a good meeting :)

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/