RE: Presentation materials for tomorrows PI call

Hi all, the SIMILE Web site is now updated so the URLs are now:

Comparison and mapping of VRA-core and IMS metadata (286K)
http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/documents/demoBackground/simile_relevant_standards.pdf

Search Interface Presentation (2.7 Megs)
http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/documents/demoBackground/searchInterf2_fin.pdf

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624

relevant_stand
ards.pdf

Search Interface Presentation (Rather large I'm afraid, 2.7 Megs) https://simile.ipssources.com/documents/demoBackground/searchInterf2_fin.pdf

I'll try to resolve the log-in problem to get them up on SIMILE@MIT.

Dr Mark H. Butler
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com
Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/