RE: Faceted search tools

Hi Vineet

The SIMILE project now has some data available - see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-dspace/2003Nov/0012.html
for more details - and we would like to investigate whether these type of
techniques are applicable to this data.

It would be great if you could coordinate with Steve to see if the work you
have done can be reused with our dataset(s). From my records you don't
currently have access to the SIMILE CVS. If you need access, let me know and
I will arrange a login for you?

Dr Mark H. Butler
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com