Re: issue 16: security, policy and ownership of distributed resource s

Hi Mark,

Working on it, but the telecon to resolve it will have to be next week
as one of our security researchers who needs to be in the discussion is
on vacation.  I'll try to set up a meeting for early next week among the
stake holders.

Cheers,
-kls

Butler, Mark wrote:

>Hi Kevin
>
>As you submitted this issue, please could you supply some text to resolve
>it? Thanks.
>
>[ 016. ]
>
>Distributed Resources
>
>I think that distribution also raises the issues of security,
>policy, and ownership of resources and assets.
>
>Dr Mark H. Butler
>Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
>mark-h_butler@hp.com
>Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/

   Kevin Smathers                kevin.smathers@hp.com
   Hewlett-Packard               kevin@ank.com
   Palo Alto Research Lab
   1501 Page Mill Rd.            650-857-4477 work
   M/S 1135                      650-852-8186 fax
   Palo Alto, CA 94304           510-247-1031 home
use "Standard::Disclaimer";
carp("This message was printed on 100% recycled bits.");