RE: Last Call for DSpace History System Descriptive Note

Hi Jason, Team

The document you cite
http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/documents/historySystem/descriptiveNote/descri
ptiveNote.pdf
is the May the 1st version.

There is a newer version (May the 14th) here
http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/resources/history-harmony/descriptive-note.pdf

Just a process note: updated documents need to be committed back to the
IPSSources CVS we are using to build the website. The
documents/historySystem tree is not in the CVS at all, so may disappear
suddenly.

See http://www.ipssources.com/ for more details. I've just requested logins
for external parties (Jason and the PIs), but unfortunately this requires
management authorisation so there may be a short delay.

Dr Mark H. Butler
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com