Re: DESIRE Project

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:56:27 -0400
To: "Butler, Mark" <Mark_Butler@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'desire-registry@ukoln.ac.uk'" <desire-registry@ukoln.ac.uk>, www-rdf-dspace@w3.org, pldms@mac.com, dave.beckett@bris.ac.uk

Hi Mark, Rachel et al.,

The DESIRE project has been post-funding since 1999 or so. Not sure what's
up with the Schema's Forum site, but I think the same folks are behind the
CORES project, see http://www.cores-eu.net/registry/

Maybe someone from UKOLN will reply with more details from their side. In
Bristol, both Dave Beckett(ILRT) and Damian Steer (via ILRT) were involved
with (CORES/Schema) client/server tool development for schema registries.
I think you know them both; cc:'d in case they have any more info.

cheers,

Dan (ex-DESIRE project person)

* Butler, Mark <Mark_Butler@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-06-23 17:38+0100]