RE: Comments on Motivating problems

From: Seaborne, Andy <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:05:20 +0100
To: "'www-rdf-dspace@w3.org'" <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>
Andy's comments on the technologies document as of yesterday.

The action item (mangled from the IRC log) is:

"""
mickBass: I'd like to organize this offline, to check this represents the
view points of the three teams.  We also need to spend some time on
architectural levels issues pertaining to use cases so we need to propose
some different roads that SIMILE may walk down ... I do think from the
plenary, one of the tasks is generation of techniques e.g. subproblems and
different hammers that can be deployed for the subproblems.
"""

Attached:

1/ Complete zip file:  HTML and the associated images

2/ Just the single HTML file which is readable excpet you don't get the 2
images in the document.

	Andy