CNRI TALK (Access to One Cambridge Cneter)

From: John S. Erickson <john.erickson@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:44:01 -0400
To: "simile-w" <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>, <haystack@theory.lcs.mit.edu>

Folks, RobT tells me "...MIT people can enter 1 Cambridge Center with their
MIT pass (MIT have offices on the 5th floor.)  They don't need to sign in.
They just need to be let into the HP space...."

So if you are MIT and plan to attend, please email me so that I can inform the
*HP* security folks...And if you are a non-HP, please let me know so that we
can also get word to the building security...Thanks!