Re: TED, Authentic etc

Butler, Mark wrote:

>...I've seen a demonstration of the TED editor for entering instance data using
>forms derived from XML Schema. There is quite a big overlap in functionality
>between this work and various commercial products such Authentic created by
>Altova - see
>http://www.nanonull.com
>for a demonstration. Authentic is a web-browser based XML editor that uses
>XML Schema and an XSL to create a UI & xml-structure/validation definitions,
>it generates an editor for instances of the XSD, and validates as you enter
>info.

JSE: That demo only appears to work under IE --- I think they did it as
an ActiveX control rather than as a Java applet...

Yeah, yeah, I read the disclaimer, but only *after* screaming at my
machine when the demo didn't work in Mozilla..."...This demonstration
requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher on your computer, and you need
to be running Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP...."