Re: Plenary Logistics, for today's call

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 09:46, Bass, Mick wrote:

> OK, it's Friday AM, sorry 'bout the delay!
>
> > a. Review "raw" logistics for plenary
> >   - date, location, expected attendance, etc.
> >   - MB to send email Thurs PM
>
> The plenary is NEXT WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY, July 23 and 24, at MIT Endicott House in Dedham, MA.
>
> http://www.mitendicotthouse.org/
>
> We will start by 8:30am both days.  To accommodate those attempting to catch outbound flights on Thursday afternoon, I may suggest a slightly earlier start on Thursday.

Does anyone heading to the Endicott House Tuesday afternoon / evening
have any extra space?  The easiest way to get there seems to be catching
a ride with people heading in that direction.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/