RE: Revised version of plenary agenda

Fortunately we can now use the Megalon meeting room all day for both days.

Non-HP attendees: You will need sign in and collect a visitor badge from the front desk in the lobby at 1 Cambridge Center.  Then you'll need to take the elevator to the 12th floor, and sign in at HP's front desk.  The Megalon meeting room is on the 11th floor; you can take the stairs in the HP facility to get there.

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624