complete.

   Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:16:40 -0500 (EST)
   From: Nick Matsakis <matsakis@mit.edu>
   Cc: SIMILE public list <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>

   On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

   > If I got to vote, I would vote +1 for "getable" URIs because I think
   > that they don't add complexity, they are consistent with the general
   > XML movement, and they are potentially more valuable in the future.

   If I got to vote, I would say 'getable' URIs should be assigned to things
   that can be expressed as bits, or things that are elements of RDF schemas
   (e.g. if you come across something with an RDF type you don't recognize,
   it would be nice if there was a schema saying something that type at a
   conveniently retrivable URL).

   I think things that don't meet those requirements should get ungetable
   URIs.

   Nick