Fwd: 101787 PROGRAM LAUNCHED FOR REPOSITORY OF KNOWN-GOOD FILE DATA

Any of our HP colleagues know about this new initiative? It sounds quite
relevant
to the DSpace preservation strategy vis its internal format registry, but I
need
more information about what they're actually putting in this database...

MacKenzie/