RE: Problems with the AMICO rdf files / schema

John,

Err - not quite.

You have quoted text from my first attempt at cleaning the data - not the
second, which was rather more better!

To get sample.rdf to work, I just set the xml:base. It parsed fine after
that.  Its not and rdf:ID/rdf:about thing other than the parser needs to
expand to absolute URIrefs.

I didn't know what the base should be: the fielks may have been origianally
copied form elsewhere.  Something like http://www.w3.org/2002/04/12-amico/
is my best guess.  (The N3 version I emailed you used .../12-amico/data/ I
think)  It is confusing that sample.rdf and the data files are in different
places.

On the MAA.70.,* files:
Fix-up:  &#233 => é  [missing the ;]
Fix-up:  </Drawings and Watercolors> => </Drawingsandwatercolors>

AIC* is synatctcially clean when a base URI was provided.

	Andy