Re: Issue 56, Research Drivers assigned to Rob Tansley

Hi Mark,

I don't think Rob has this information... I've been keeping track of
DSpace uptake, as the de facto product manager. What sort of
information do you need? Basic statistics, or actual names?

At a minimum, there's the official Federation we have going this
year: Cambridge, Columbia, Cornell, OSU, and the Universities
of Rochester, Toronto and Washington (plus MIT, of course).

MacKenzie/

At 06:20 PM 4/28/2003 +0100, Butler, Mark wrote:

>Action for: Rob Tansley
>
>Rob, can you answer this question please?
>
>[ 056. ]
>To guide the SIMILE effort we will focus on well-defined,
>real-world use cases in the libraryies domain. Since parallel
>work is underway to deploy DSpace at a number of leading research
>libraries [examples?],

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology
MIT Libraries