RE: search feature

Fabian,

This list is used primarily for for discussion of topics of interest to the SIMILE research project [1].  I'm not sure which system/feature you are referring to in your question.  If your question is about the DSpace system, you should probably direct it to the dspace-tech list [2] on sourceforge.  You can also review the archived list there.

- Mick

[1] <http://web.mit.edu/simile/>
[2] <mailto:dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>