RE: dspace in CNET

Dan,

It's great to hear from you, thanks for pointing this out!

I'm hoping that this provides us with a good backdrop for the upcoming work
on SIMILE, to more visibly apply RDF and semantic web in a research-oriented
fork in the open-source DSpace code, and to apply haystack, with Dave Karger
and his team, to enable such a corpus to be more easily used and maintained
by both institutions and end-users.

Regards,

- Mick

tol.ac.uk&brand=cnet

To unsubscribe, click here:
http://cl.com.com/Click?q=41-qq-1zjKJmDHrPmMI5wacVABP0F50

To update your newsletter subscriptions, click here:
http://nl.com.com/servlet/url_login?email=daniel.brickley@bristol.ac.uk&bran
d=cnet

For the CNET Newsletters FAQ, click here:
http://cl.com.com/Click?q=56-NwKYInnktkMTBZOCNCciDMMTzC4R

To learn about advertising opportunities in CNET Newsletters, click here:
http://cl.com.com/Click?q=6b-8g5ZIHE8s-ZlOqD7Jnai-isUE6rR

Please send any questions, comments, or concerns to
mailto:dispatchfeedback@news.com

Copyright 2002 CNET Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.