RE: some more RDF thoughts

From: W.M. Jaworski <wmj@gen-strategies.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:40:57 -0400
To: "Art Barstow" <barstow@w3.org>
Cc: "www-rdf-dspace" <www-rdf-dspace@w3.org>, <dspace-code@mit.edu>, "Peter Breton" <pbreton@mit.edu>
[Art Barstow]: If you have any pointers to Open Source implementations
of the associative model of data, would you please post them?

[wmj]: I am not aware of any Open Source for AMD.

[Art Barstow]: Also, what's your relationship with Lazy Software?

[wmj]: No commercial relationship. Downloaded and used SENTENCES Personal
Edition in my teaching. Also used as reference the book "The Associative
Model of Data" by Simon Williams (Principal of Lazy Software)- ISBN
1-903453-00-3. Worth careful study.

Regards

WMJ

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 01:05:15PM -0400, W.M. Jaworski wrote:
> [Peter Breton]
> 3) Another road: since queries on an unbounded triple store ....
>
> [wmj]
> It seems that the problem is solved by "Associative Model of Data™ -
> http://www.lazysoftware.com

If you have any pointers to Open Source implementations
of the associative model of data, would you please post them?

Also, what's your relationship with Lazy Software?

Thanks,

Art
---