for reference: RDF config notes from Tomcat/jakarta discussions

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:21:12 +0100 (BST)
To: www-rdf-config@w3.org

OK, this list is resting and things have doubtless moved on, but wanted
to archive some old notes of mine for reference.

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2000/09/rdfconfig/

excerpt...

	Context: this is a quick note that I put together sometime during 1999
	for
	the Jakarta/tomcat discussions. Copied to a more long-term location here
	for reference. I'm pleased to say that my original claim ('weaking
	integrated with the rest of the XML infrastructure' is beginning to
	sound
	dated. See RDF Interest Group archives for discussion of XSLT, XLink
	etc. for details of more recent work in that direction.

	Jakarta XML/RDF examples

	This is just a very quick example to illustrate some of the design
	tradeoffs involved with the use of RDF and its XML syntax.
	[....]