NTC tool issues fixed

From: Mark Wallace <mwallace@3SigmaResearch.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:35:14 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I recently downloaded the NTC tool referenced in the "RDF Test Cases"
document (http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/).  I found two issues that
I have fixed:

   1. It did not handle XML typed literals in N-TRIPLE files (e.g.
      "UDP"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>)
   2. It would not open the second file properly when compiled with g++
      on Cygwin.

Now that I have made these fixes, I'd like to make them available to the
larger RDF community, but I don't know how to do that.

Can you give me any advice on how I should proceed?

--
Mark Wallace
Chief Architect & Ontologist