RE: Error in RDF/XML Syntax Specification?

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:21:47 +0100
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: "Graham Klyne" <GK@ninebynine.org>, "Arjohn Kampman" <arjohn.kampman@aduna.biz>, "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

[...]

> > > In cases like this, what is the W3C process for agreeing
> changes to
> > > a published recommendation?
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/process.html#rec-modify
>
> It seems to assume a WG will be around to handle the fixups...

I was wondering whether it was your intention to suggest that the CG
might ask BP to own it.  However, things seem to be on the ball so
involving a WG might just slow things down.

Anyway - how are you doing?  I thought I was done in Singapore and then
they decided they didn't think we were finished.  Ho hum.