Re: Error in RDF/XML Syntax Specification?

* McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com> [2005-04-05 17:40+0100]

It seems to assume a WG will be around to handle the fixups...

Hmm implicitly it doesn't:
	for this reason, the scope of a Working Group charter generally allows
	time for work after publication of a Recommendation.

I guess we'll do what we can with the resources available.

Dan