Re: minimizing the textual changes to RDF semantics

Pat,

I have:

   - taken a copy of
http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF_Semantics_2004bb.html

   - removed three pairs of bad chars (emacs displayed them as ^@^@),
one pair each on source lines 2080, 3112 and 3943.  These were causing
validation failures

   - copied the modified file to the ed's working draft space in cvs
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/

   - posted an html diff to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/thread.html
(can't give the full link - there seems to be a delay for it showing in
the archive.

You may want to check the accuracy of the htmldiff when it shows up.

Peter, Herman can you confirm that these changes are ok with you.

Brian