Re: review of LCC documents as of 26 December 2002

Promising direction, though I'm not sure what an "RDF resource" is. I usually
read the "RDF" as redundant, and "resource" as synonym for "thing". Are there
anythings (people, places, yadda) which aren't "RDF resources"?

Dan (in catchup mode)

* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-01-03 11:50+0000]