Re: RDF Semantics: two issues, connected to OWL

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:32:30 -0500
To: herman.ter.horst@philips.com
Cc: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, connolly@w3.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

> Could it be that the PR version of RDF Semantics is not the
> proper version?

It's possible given the nature and process we used this go-round.
That is, there was no period where I said to the WG, "look at
http://www.w3.org/something, ... that's how it's going to appear (give
or take the yellow warning)... is that right?"   That's was a process
mistake I don't intend to repeat.

However, I don't think I made a goof here.  Looking at
      http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-rdf-mt-20031215/
and   http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF-Semantics.html

there are no changes between "Status of this Document" and