Re: Additional i18n RDF last call comments

Dear RDF WG,

This serves to inform you that the I18N WG at its teleconference
today agreed to endorse as WG comments these comments I made as
personal comments earlier.

[for the minutes, please see
http://www.w3.org/mid/4.2.0.58.J.20031118171109.00aa0d28@localhost
(members only!)]