Re: [closed] Re: Error in current WG test cases?

Thanks Jan, and thanks to Pat for his detailed comments.

I now understand that these test cases are correct wrt to the LC (and
editor's draft) semantics document so this response is satisfactory.

Whilst we could, fairly easily, modify Jena to pass these specific test
cases our implementation report remains unchanged for now.

[Like several RDF/RDFS implementations we are effectively implementing
query over a closure rather than a direct entailment test. Including the
conclusions vocabulary (as well as the premise vocabulary) in the closure
is indeed required by the semantics document and technically
straightforward but it leads to behaviour which seems likely to appear
counter-intuitive to application developers. We are thus currently cautious
about implementing this aspect.]

Dave