Re: [closed] Re: Missing test:entailmentRules arcs

Sandro,

Given that your acceptance in
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0176.html

and below

[[
That should be interesting.  Since you chose to consider both the same
issue, it's not closed until that one is answered.
]]

I'm interpretting this as acceptably closed.

Brian