Re: [closed] Re: Missing test:entailmentRules arcs

> On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>
> > The following entailment tests are not really defined (and dont work
> > in my test harness), since they have no entailmentRules data:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#test008
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#test009
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test
> 007a
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test
> 007b
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test
> 007c
>
> An explicit marker has been added to those test cases, and the following
> editorial text added to the test case document:
>
> [[
> For test cases that use simple entailment, the following marker is
> used:
>
> <test:entailmentRules rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfco
> re/testSchema#simpleEntailment" />
> ]]
>
> This should permit you to exactly identify those test cases.

Yeah, in so far as we don't call this an RDF graph.  :-(

> A response to your related comment will follow shortly.

That should be interesting.  Since you chose to consider both the same
issue, it's not closed until that one is answered.    (And given your
answer to this one, I can't imagine how you'll have a satisfactory
response to that one.)

      -- sandro