Re: RDF Core Test Results: Call For Data Feeds

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:49:08 +0100
Cc: staff@asemantics.com
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

On Nov 5, 2003, at 6:49 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I've started to build an RDF Core Test Results presentation page (like
> the one I made for OWL [1]); you can see the current version at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/11/results/rdf-core-tests
>
> If you have a system which can pass any of the RDF Core tests, please
> try to create a data feed I can use in this report.  Send me e-mail
> (cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org) with the URL.  If you have difficulties
> or concerns, please let me know so I can make the process easier.

Sandro,

here is our contribution the RDF Core test suite run over the RDFStore
[1] RDF/XML parser

http://www.rdfstore.com/testcases/results.rdf

this is work in progress and we will keep updating the above feed URL
as soon as new releases and patches of the software will be provided

cheers

Alberto

[1] http://rdfstore.sourceforge.net