datatypes-test001 incorrect

From: Daniel Krech <eikeon@eikeon.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:00:34 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I believe the positive test case datatypes-test001 is incorrect. One of
the literal values differs between the input and output document in the
language value. Which makes the literals (-> statements -> documents)
not be equal.

See:
     http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-Literal-Equality

The test case:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/
Manifest.rdf#test001

The input document:
     http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/test001.rdf

The output document:
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/test001.nt

The statement that differs between the input and output document is:
   subject: foo, predicate: baz, literal: 10 with lang tag of "fr"
vs.
   subject: foo, predicate:baz, literal: 10 without a lang tag

[I mentioned this in #rdfig sometime back when I updated rdflib to
follow the last working draft, but do not think I ever emailed it off.]