datatypes-test001 incorrect

From: Daniel Krech <eikeon@eikeon.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:00:34 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I believe the positive test case datatypes-test001 is incorrect. One of
the literal values differs between the input and output document in the
language value. Which makes the literals (-> statements -> documents)
not be equal.

The test case:

The input document:

The output document:

The statement that differs between the input and output document is:
   subject: foo, predicate: baz, literal: 10 with lang tag of "fr"
   subject: foo, predicate:baz, literal: 10 without a lang tag

[I mentioned this in #rdfig sometime back when I updated rdflib to
follow the last working draft, but do not think I ever emailed it off.]