test format has bad semantics?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:01:06 -0500
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

[ Oops, this was the first of my three comment messages last night,
but it bounced because I spelled the name of the list wrong. ]

I think you need to use an rdf:List for test:entailmentRules.  As you
have it now, the test:entailmentRules arcs can be dropped by RDF
simple entailment, but doing so renders the test statement false.
For example, a PositiveEntailmentTest on RDFS entailment is likely to
have its conclusions no longer follow from its premises if the
entailmentRules arc is dropped.

     -- sandro